Hello, my fellow gardeners! Like a promised on Saturday, I wrote a post of how to grow parsley for you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write a comment, I will gladly try to help you!
How To Grow Parsley
No doubt, parsley is a popular herb in every kitchen. It has a nice flavor and adds attractiveness to our table. Moreover, it is a rich source of minerals, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. So, if you want to relish this tasty and healthy herb, you must know how to grow it. Growing parsley is not so difficult as it may seem. Just stick to our tips and you will receive a high yield.
- Rich soil
- Soak parsley seeds in hot water for at least a couple of hours to speed up germination.
- Sow the seeds in warm ground (early spring) at 3-inch intervals.
- Make sure a spot you’ve chosen receives enough sunlight and moisture.
- Water the plants deeply once a week.
- Mulch around the plants to retain moisture and prevent weed growth.
- Use general purpose fertilizer once a month.
- Harvest parsley from late spring throughout the season by cutting stalks just above the ground.
It is better to use parsley while it is fresh, however, frozen it also tastes good. Besides, if you like to eat garlic or curry, a spring of parsley after dinner will freshen your breath better than any chewing gum. Enjoy it!
If you like this article, please twit it! Or share on Facebook with others!